Thursday, December 2, 2021
Train runs over man, he remains safe
Train runs over man, he remains safe
Harveer Dabas TNN
Bijnor:02.12.2021
Umesh Jain, 60, escaped unscathed after he was run over by a goods train. Jain had fallen on a railway track at Dhampur railway station in Bijnor. He was unable to muster enough strength to get up because of a prolonged illness.
He was later rescued by the government railway police.
“I was trying to cross when I lost balance and fell on the track. I couldn’t get up even when I saw the train approaching. I laid down on the tracks remembering god. The last thing I heard was a loud rattling sound,” Jain, who is a hawker, said.
Dhampur’s GRP chowki in-charge, Ranveer Singh, said, “The train driver sent a message to the control room and informed them about a body on the track. When we reached, Jain was lying straight with his face down. We overturned him and found him in a semi-conscious state with a rapid heartbeat.”
Singh said the goods train comprised 48 wagons. “We informed Jain’s family members and they rushed to the railway station and took him to a private hospital. They said his condition is normal,” he added.
Sources said the train ran over him for roughly 45 seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pilots drank bottled water purchased from outside vendor
Pilots drank bottled water purchased from outside vendor The pilots also consumed bottled water purchased from an outside vendor. British ...
-
Madras varsity panel against budget cuts Ragu.Raman@timesofindia.com 22.04.2025 Chennai : The state govt's move to cut the budget for t...
-
கணவன் முதல் நாள் இரவில் தான் கண்ட கனவைப் பற்றி மறுநாள் காலையில் தன் மனைவியிடம் விளக்கிக் கொண்டிருந்தார். “அடியேய்... நானும், நீயும் அமொர...
No comments:
Post a Comment