Sunday, May 10, 2020

Shah quashes rumours


Shah quashes rumours, says he is healthy

10/05/2020, SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT,NEW DELHI/AHMEDABAD

Dismissing rumours, Union Home Minister Amit Shah issued a statement on Saturday that he is healthy and not suffering from any ailment. In a signed statement, Mr. Shah said for the past few days rumours have been floating on social media regarding his health and “some people even wished death for me through their tweets”.

“In the past two days, lakhs of people from my party and well-wishers expressed concern about my health ... I would like to clarify today that I am totally healthy and not suffering from any ailment. According to Hindu beliefs, such rumours make a person healthier. So I would like to request everyone to mind their work... ,” he said.

Ahmedabad’s Crime Branch arrested four persons for allegedly spreading misinformation about the health of Mr. Shah by circulating a fake tweet, said Special Commissioner (crime) Ajay Tomar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWS TODAY 2.5.2024