Monday, March 30, 2020

I apologise for tough steps: Modi

30/03/2020, SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT,NEW DELHI

Five days into the 21-day lockdown, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday reached out to citizens with an “apology for tough decisions” in the fight against the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) outbreak. He also warned that those violating the lockdown were “playing with their own lives”.

In his latest monthly radio broadcast, Mann Ki Baat, Mr. Modi said: “I would like to apologise ... and my conscience tells me that you will forgive me..”

No comments:

Post a Comment

NMC task force launches online survey to assess mental health of medical students, faculty

NMC task force launches online survey to assess mental health of medical students, faculty Disability researcher Dr Satendra Singh questione...