Friday, November 6, 2020

Actor Vijay denies entry into politics

Actor Vijay denies entry into politics

Chennai:06.11.2020 

Actor Vijay clarified on Thursday he had no connection with the political party registered by his father with the election commission of India and has urged his fans not to join or work for it just because the party was started by his father S A Chandrasekar.

The actor released a statement shortly after his father and film director S A Chandrasekar said a political party in the name of ‘All India Thalapathy Vijay Makkal Iyakkam’ has been registeredwiththeElection Commission of India. “I got to know through the media that my father has started a political party. I statecategorically to myfans andthe public that I do not have any connection, directly or indirectly,withthe political party started by my father,” he said. He urged his fans not to join the political party just because his father started it. “I request my fans to not join the political party or workfor itjustbecause it was started by my father. I like to inform you that there is no connection between that party and our ‘Iyakkam’,” he said. TNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWS TODAY 2.5.2024