Saturday, June 26, 2021

FAQs


26.06.2021

Firms in commercial complexes can work with 100% employees

Do I need an e-pass to travel from Bengaluru to Chennai, and are there any other restrictions for entering Chennai?

- Balakrishna

You must do an e-registration to enter Tamil Nadu.

I am a chartered accountant and my office is in a commercial complex. Can I open my office? - Gautam Chand Baghmar

The government has permitted all private offices to operate with 100% of staff in attendance and has allowed malls and shopping complexes to reopen. You can open the office.

We need to travel from Chennai to Nellore by road. Do we have to obtain an e-pass? – K B Anand

There is no need for an e-pass to enter Andhra Pradesh. Tamil Nadu government has allowed inter-district travel between Chennai and neighbouring districts without e-registration for medical emergencies and for funerals.

Can we travel within Chennai by two-wheeler or car? Is eregistration required for that? - Unnikrishnan

The government has exempted people travelling by autorickshaws and cabs from e-registration. But there is no mention of two-wheelers and private cars. If you must travel, please carry documents that can prove the purpose of travel. The government discourages travel for nonessential purposes to prevent spread of infection.

I have been asked to collect Covid cash assistance and ration items from my old PDS shop located in Valasaravakkam. I live in Kovur. Can I travel within the city without an e-pass and show the token issued by the PDS outlet if stopped by law enforcers? – K Balasubramnian

The government has permitted travel by autorickshaws and cabs without e-registration.

I need to travel to Erode to meet my family. Can I travel through public transportation? How do I obtain an e-pass? Do I have to undergo a RTPCR test before travelling? – V Shiva Subramanian

E-registration is needed to travel to the Erode district. You can travel by public transport. You can apply for e-registration on https://eregister.tnega.org/#/user/pass

I need to attend a wedding this weekend. I live in Mogappair and the event is in Vadapalani. Do I need an e-pass to get to the venue in my car? - Vaidyalingam

Yes. E-pass is needed to attend a wedding. Families organizing the wedding must apply e-pass for their guests, for up to 50 persons, from the zonal office of Chennai corporation.

FOR COVID-19 RELATED QUERIES AND EMERGENCIES

Helpline: 108/ 104 or 044-4612 2300/ 044 2538 4520 For bed availability, visit: https://stopcorona.tn.gov.in/beds.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retrospective Re-Fixing Of Salary And Pension Benefits After Retirement Is Against Law: Madras High Court

Retrospective Re-Fixing Of Salary And Pension Benefits After Retirement Is Against Law: Madras High Court Upasana Sajeev 29 Apr 2024 1:30 PM...