Thursday, November 9, 2017


Heard this? Asha Bhosle has never eaten pani puri or icecream!

Asha Bhosle

AFTER HRS CORRESPONDENT

Updated: Nov 9, 2017, 06:35 AM IST, DNA

When asked about how important music is to her

Songstress Asha Bhosle who was in Dubai recently for the Leadership Lecture Series shared her personal experiences and her dedication towards singing.

When asked about how important music is to her she said, “Music was always important to me but in 1947, when I started singing for Hindi movies was when I realised that this is my work, this is my life. Earlier before marriage, I used to think, I won’t sing, I will eat ice-cream, but it was God’s wish, that he gave me singing as a gift and till now I am singing. I used to think at times, that after singing, I will have lots of ice cream, imli or pani puri, but till date, I haven’t eaten either. They are bad for my throat, so after I left them at the age of 13, I haven’t had them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guv welcomed with ‘Dravida nal thirunadu’ posters

Guv welcomed with ‘Dravida nal thirunadu’ posters  TIMES NEWS NETWORK 24.10.2024 Dindigul : Tamil Nadu governor R N Ravi awarded  degrees to...