Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Student loses certificates 

Staff Reporter 

 
CHENNAI, July 04, 2018 00:00 IST

A student, G. Boopathiraja of Virudhunagar, reportedly lost his original certificates when he had come to Chennai to attend the MBBS/BDS counselling on July 1. Boopathiraja, who scored 236 in NEET, was called for special category counselling under ex-serviceman quota. “I reached Chennai Egmore station and found that the bag containing my original certificates missing. I lodged a complaint at the GRP station.” He says counselling was over when I reached the venue. I was told to come for counselling on Saturday as my community rank is 629 for SC. However, I might not get a seat in a government college."

No comments:

Post a Comment

IIM-I partners with 2 foreign varsities for dual degree

IIM-I partners with 2 foreign varsities for dual degree  TIMES NEWS NETWORK 19.09.2024  Indore : Indian Institute of Management, Indore, (II...